Welcome to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ page). Below, we have tried to answer the most common questions visitors to this our Web site may have. If you find that your question is not answered on this page, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call us during our normal business hours at 800-876-1660.
How does Wiseway Differ from other Transportation Providers?
- Our Team - We believe the only way to provide superior service is to employ talented, customer-oriented people. Everyone hired by Wiseway is aware of our strong commitment to the customer and is given the information and training to do their job with a customer driven approach. Our drivers are the heart of our operation, and we use a rigorous screening process in hiring drivers with customer-friendly attitudes.
- Our Service Philosophy - Being "Driven by Customers" is what differentiates Wiseway in the transportation industry, and it is a commitment we do not take lightly. To make sure we understand our customers' needs and make continuous improvements in service, we regularly measure performance and invite customer feedback.
- Our Unique Advantage - Because Wiseway has its distribution centers at destination in Hudson, WI and Bourbonnais, IL, our customers enjoy these benefits:
- Goods arrive at destination faster
- Fast Response to Special Requests
- Distribution Services to Manufacturers who have Private Fleets
- Pick-ups at Widespread and often Remote Locations not Serviced by other Furniture Carriers
What Is Wiseway's Service Area?
Our Furniture delivery area includes Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska (zip codes 680-687 only), North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota and Wisconsin.