Our established lanes provide that drivers get home on a weekly basis, and long length of hauls make sure that our weekly mileages remain high. Drivers average 2800 – 3200 miles per week and are home every 5 – 7 days in primary hiring areas and every 7 – 10 in secondary locations.
- Primary lanes include; Midwest, South, Southeast & Southwest,
- No Northeast or Canada
- Assigned Fleet Managers and tractors
- Family atmosphere and open door policy
Company drivers enjoy top notch equipment to keep you comfortable on the road. Power units are late model Freightliner and Volvo conventional tractors and our trailer fleet contains all 53’ dry vans, which are air-ride equipped.
- EpicVue Satellite with DVR, Directv, HBO, Showtime & NFL Ticket
- APU Units
- EZ Pass
- PeopleNet Elogs
OTR drivers receive a competitive mileage based pay which includes per diem. We also offer a monthly bonus program, benefits and safety awards.
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Monthly productivity/safety bonus – up to an additional.04 cpm
- Extra stop, layover & detention pay
- Company sponsored Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- $10,000 Life insurance provided
- Additional insurance products available through Colonial
- 401k & ROTH, with company match
- Generous PTO (Paid Time Off) package – up to 14 days in 1st year
- Quarterly & Annual Safety awards program
- Passenger Policy
OTR positions are currently available in the following areas:
- Hudson, WI
- Eau Claire, WI
- Mpls/St. Paul, MN
- Bourbonnais, IL
- Indianapolis, IN
- Hickory, NC
- Winston Salem, NC
- Charlotte, NC
- Atlanta, GA
- Chattanooga, TN
- Birmingham, AL
- Tupelo, MS
- Memphis, TN
- Phoenix, AZ
Interested but don’t see your location? Please reach out to us with contact info on this page.
Call today at 800-876-1660 x177 or use the form below.